Welcome to RiseUp Summit 2015, the Middle East’s and Africa’s top entrepreneurship event in the heart of Cairo, Egypt! Entrepreneurs and stakeholders, get ready to inspire and get inspired, connect and get connected, know and get known for the third year in a row.
What is RiseUp Summit?
RiseUp Summit 2015 aims at connecting entrepreneurs to resources, while reflecting and supporting the status and development of the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Egypt and the MENA-region as a whole. The crowdsourced event is based on collaboration and partnerships, and is expected to welcome between 4,000 and 4,500 attendees.
The Summit is organized by RiseUp LLC, a platform that connects entrepreneurs and innovators with resources.
What is different this year?
- The whole MENA-region entrepreneurship scene in one place; entrepreneurs and investors from Morocco to UAE, Yemen to Turkey, and everywhere in-between, in addition to key players from East and West Africa.
- New global partners visiting Egypt for the first time – we are currently in talks with Seedstars, Get in the Ring, Startup Safari, Endeavor Global.
- Top notch speakers from the startup and business world, regional and global.
- Customized knowledge-sharing sessions specifically for entrepreneurs.
- A powerful Networking app (powered by Eventtus) which allows you to connect to any other attendee.
- Social events. Dinners, breakfasts and parties.
- Phenomenal Opening and Closing Ceremonies directed by Visual Laundry and in partnership with local organizers like DCAF, The pop-shop, Al-Ismailia Holding.
Where? Downtown Cairo’s GrEEK Campus.
The GrEEK Campus in Downtown Cairo is where most activities connected to #RiseUp15 will take place.